JO Education is a NPO for Integration of disadvantaged people
JO EDUCATION is an Italian NPO, non-profit organization, based in Sicily, for integration of disadvantaged people. It tacks disadvantages by promoting social inclusion and empowerment of groups at risk, in particular young people, women, and those suffering from long-term unemployment for better integration in the labor market and society. The NPO JO Education aims to provide innovative formal and non-formal education programmes, in particular through the use of ICT learning approach.
cccc cccc c c c ccc c cc c c c c c c c cccc
c cccc cccccc
Since the European Union is built on the diversity of distinct cultural, religious and social traditions embodied in the cultures of its Member States, JO Education aims to support:
- Strengthening of social inclusion and integration of disadvantaged groups of people (minority groups, young people, long-term unemployed, women);
- Creation of an inclusive society;
- Promotion of gender equality;
- Engagement of young people and women in providing concrete answers and skills to unemployment;
- Development of innovative formal and non-formal training programmes for different target groups (adults, NEETs, women, unemployed, immigrants, employees in search of new forms of training and education).