Since the European Union is built on the diversity of distinct cultural, religious and social traditions embodied in the cultures of its Member States, JO Education aims to support:
- Strengthening of social inclusion and integration of disadvantaged groups of people (minority groups, young people, long-term unemployed, women);
- Creation of an inclusive society;
- Promotion of gender equality;
- Engagement of young people and women in providing concrete answers and skills to unemployment;
- Development of innovative formal and non-formal training programmes for different target groups (adults, NEETs, women, unemployed, immigrants, employees in search of new forms of training and education).